- 1 Cup raw almonds
- 1 Cup raw pecans
- 2 cups raw almond butter
- 1/2 Cup maple syrup OR coconut syrup
- 2 cups coconut butter
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon OR 2 drops of cinnamon essential oil (www.mydoterra.com/veronikasoares)
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Step 1 In a food processor pulse raw almonds and pecans until they are chunky and transfer to bowl.
- Step 2 Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Place batter in a parchment lined container, press it down with your hands to spread evenly. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving it. Keeps in the fridge or freezer for a long time.