Cranberry Lemon Cookies
- 2 Cups ground almond flour/meal
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 Cup maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 Cup of coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3-1/2 dried cranberries (chopped)
- Step 1 Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2 In a small bowl mix together: almond flour & baking powder.
- Step 3 In a medium bowl mix all the wet ingredients: maple syrup, lemon juice, coconut milk and vanilla.
- Step 4 Mix dry ingredients into the wet and add cranberries.
- Step 5 Place about 1/8 Cup (2 Tablespoons) of dough onto the baking sheet and flatten it with the spoon.
- Step 6 Bake for 12-14 minutes & Enjoy