(original recipe from: (original recipe from: www.fatforweightloss.com.au/recipe/keto-bread/ ) )
- 9 eggs
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2.5 Cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon xanthium gum
- 1 Tablespoon of Himalayan salt
- (can also be flavored with your choice of dried herbs such as oregano, thyme, rosemary etc)
- Step 1 Preheat the oven to 360F
- Step 2 In a large bowl, beat the eggs for 2 minutes with an electric hand mixer.
- Step 3 While the mixer is running add melted butter and coconut oil, mix well.
- Step 4 Add the remainder of the ingredients and mix well (it should be a thick cake batter consistency)
- Step 5 Put a bit of oil into a loaf pan and then line it with parchment paper (oil will make the parchment paper stick to it without sliding).
- Step 6 Pour in the mixture into the loaf pan and spread it even with a spatula.
- Step 7 Bake for 45 minutes, let it cool a bit, remove and enjoy!