14 Day Smoothie Challenge
Holiday season is full of joy, food, family and friends gathering and stress. With stress and over eating extra pounds tend to pile on. Many of us will make New Year’s Resolution to be healthier, skinnier and feel better about our bodies. Unfortunately, not too many of us will stick to the resolutions and by the end of January will give up on the whole idea of achieving the goals. BUT it doesn’t have to be this way. I personally find it easier if I start off easy and see results quicker, it motivates me to keep going and achieve more.
That is exactly the reason why I created a 14 Day Smoothie Challenge! Just by ADDING a smoothie to your day you will experience the benefits. You will feel lighter, your skin will clear up, inflammation (from eating too many cookies and other sweet treats over the holiday season-oh I know you did it) will go down and with it pain and flare ups will decrease significantly. You will feel like you ARE in control!
Smoothies are a great, fun, easy and delicious way to add much-much needed vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and protein to your diet. Most of the smoothies can be made the night before and stored in a mason jar in the fridge. Bonus: the cleanup is super easy; all you need is a blender. I am a mom of 3 VERY busy kids, so I KNOW how important it is to me not to have bazillion things to clean. All the smoothies I have included in the challenge are kid friendly, and I must say my kids enjoy smoothies very much! What a great way to add healthy wholesome food to your kids’ diet (they won’t even know they are eating kale, spinach or avocado).
So if you are ready to achieve your goals, to regain control that has been lost over winter months and to feel healthy and beautiful again then you are ready for the 14 Day Smoothie Challenge.
Sign up now and start the challenge ANYTIME at YOUR convenience!
Once you start check out the Facebook group (link in the file that you will receive) for recipes and fun ideas you can make for your family.
What you will get:
- Easy, nutrient dense smoothie recipes for 14 days
- Shopping list for all the ingredients you need to succeed
- Facebook support: where you can post pictures, questions, ideas, express concerns
Are you tired of being tired? Do you wish you could start your year by losing some weight? Are you ready to reclaim your health and vitality?
If you answered “YES” to any of the questions above then I am here to tell you I have a solution for you! I have put together my favourite smoothies over the years and created a 14 Day Smoothie Challenge! It is a simple way to help your body unload and is designed to help you lose weight, decrease inflammation (those aches and pains will be gone in no time), increase energy and make you glow! In only 14 short days you will experience amazing benefits of wholesome nutrient dense food that include but not limited to:
- Weight loss
- Improved sleep
- Glowing beautiful skin
- No more aches and pains
- No more bloating
- Increased energy throughout the day
Smoothies are a great way to kick-start your new year to a healthier, more vibrant, full of energy you! They practically take no time to make, fast and easy clean up and they keep you full for hours to come.
The 14 Day Smoothie Challenge can be started ANYTIME when it is CONVNIENT for you!
Get inspired to live healthier cleaner lifestyle! you will get daily recipes to make your meals healthier as well as interesting facts about the food you are consuming!
Are you ready to commit to your New Year’s Resolutions? Are you ready to take back your health?
Your top 5 concerns addressed:
- Do I have to buy everything organic?Although it is recommended as much organic produce as possible it is not a MUST. I am including a pocket card you can print and use it when you go shopping. Clean 15 means these are the foods you do not have to purchase organic and it will keep the cost down. Dirty dozen is a list of foods that absorb pesticides and other chemicals, and it is BEST to purchase these organic. The great news most grocery stores now carry a large variety of organic food. Yes they are a bit more expensive, but remember you can pay for better quality food now or pay for medication to fix your health later.
- Will I be in the kitchen all the time? Making a smoothie is actually way faster than making a breakfast meal. You literally just have to dump everything into your blender, turn it on and VOILA it’s ready! Clean up is also super easy: poor A LITTLE bit of water into your dirty blender and a drop of soap, blend, then rinse. It’s done! Simple as that!
- Are there ingredients I have never heard of? Where do I buy them?Possibly, BUT it is a great thing you will be able to explore new food and with Facebook group support that comes along with this challenge I will be educating you about the food you eat and the health benefits that the food provides. I remember telling a friend about hemp seeds several years ago, and she looked at me like I just landed from space, fast-forward 2-3 months, she was putting hemp seeds on everything and her whole family enjoyed eating them!As for where to buy the ingredients: you can find everything in for the smoothies in MOST grocery stores. The bigger chain grocery stores have health/natural food section and they do carry pretty much everything you’ll need. It will be a new experience for most of you but it will be GREAT! I promise.
- I am too busy in the morning to do anything; can I make smoothies the night before? Most mornings I feel like as soon as I open my eyes I am already running a marathon. I am so busy preparing breakfast, getting lunch bags packed for the kids, getting them dressed (especially now in the winter—honestly one time I sent my kid to school wearing only his underpants…because I was too busy to check he is wearing pants over them haha- it happens), making sure kids have brushed their teeth and so on that sometimes I forget to breathe. So I DO understand how busy life can get, trust me! My best advice for you is to plan ahead! You can even make most of the smoothies the night before, store them in the fridge in a mason jar with the lid on and you are good for the morning! Pre-washing/cutting your fruits and veggies the night before also cuts down on time in the morning! And maybe instead of feeding your kids their regular breakfast try giving them a smoothie. It’s a quick and easy way to get all the necessary nutrients into them for the optimal brain functioning!
- Do I have to change my diet?
Although the smoothie challenge does not require you to change your diet at all, but if you want to experience the most amazing transformation in JUST 14 days I have 4 rules to follow:
- DRINK WATER
- AVOID: processed foods (bread, rice, sugar, microwave dinners, cookies and other boxed/packaged products). Stick to natural, wholesome, preferably organic as much as possible food.
- EAT at least 1 large salad a day.
To help support you better I am going to be posting healthy easy to make recipes for your whole family to enjoy on Facebook support page. NO NEED TO STRESS!